SRS Care Solutions are looking to recruit additional staff in the Renfrewshire areas for Home Care Workers to provide support and care for our clients within their own homes on a variety of different shift patterns. Within these shifts you can be out lone working or paired up with a fellow member of staff either driving or walking on the run.
Our Home Care Workers assist a variety of elderly clients with some similar and different needs of support, providing them each with their own individual care package. Some tasks can include personal care, general household duties, meal preparation and medication prompts/administration. We also provide mandatory training to all our staff prior to them going out on shift and certificates are issued for free after completion of probation period.
SRS take great pride in offering all of our Home Care Workers permanent contracts either being Full or Part time and also Bank Relief. We are an accredited national living wage employer meaning our staff are well paid, the rate is £9.00per hour.
We are looking for staff in the following areas:
- Bridge of Weir
- The ability to work positively within a team but also independently
- A positive attitude to the rights of people who use Social Care Services, particularly their right to be treated with the respect and dignity, always respecting diversity, different cultures and values
- Valid UK Driving license and access to own car
- Previous paid experience working within the care sector
- Competitive rate of pay £9.00 per hour
- Free training and certificates provided
- Free PVG Update
- 2 Free uniforms
- Refer a friend scheme worth £100*
- Mileage Contribution
- Permanent contract
- Career progression and development
For further information please submit your CV for consideration, if you do not have a CV please go to our website (www.srscaresolutions.com) and complete our new online application form.